Stories of Me as at April 2005:
4 posts written
bC in final semester at UWI
Living on campus
About 8 blog links
WI cricket team losing
Stories of Me as at October 2005:
77 posts written
bC being a bum
Living at home
13 blog links
WI cricket team losing
Stories of Me as at April 2006:
140 posts written
bC newly employed
Living with friend
20 blog links
WI cricket team still losing
Stories of Me as at January 15, 2007:
200 posts written
bC on the job for a year
Living on own
25 blog links
WI cricket team... well... you know
I enjoy writing to the point that I get frustrated when I can find nothing to write about, or have no time to write what's on my mind. Last year was particularly frustrating as a result. It seemed like I was close to 200 posts for ages but could never make it there. Finally it's happened.
I wrote in 50 that I wondered if I'd run out of things to post about. Well that hasn't happened, and coming from the man who developed a whole post revolving around being scratched by a cat, I doubt it ever will.
This blog has made me a good friend, kept me in contact with others... Also, by sheer coincidence I even met a fellow blogger in person late last year (and apparently there's too much info on my blog because she knew I was bC without ever seeing a picture of me). Small world.
The blogosphere's a cool place. And as long as I'm content, and information I divulge isn't used against me, I'll blog away!
To you, the reader: thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing... I know my posts are not the shortest, but they're full of substance :-)
P.S.: Viva West Indies!!! I always love you, no matter what! :-)
2 comments:
:) Looking forward to more BC. Keep 'em comin.
when will u realise the addiction to WI cricket will just make u age quicker?
Post a Comment