July 11, 2006

Lesson of the Day

Rise like a Phoenix! Shine like the sun! Buck like Zidane!

4 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

To do that effectively, u have to be training with a football and also have a balding head

Anonymous said...

What kind of lesson is that BC? You saw how much trouble poor Zidane got himself in. I'd have love to buck some ex-bosses but alas I don't make the type of salary that Zidane does. So he can live for a whole year or more until he finds another club even if he wasn't planning to retire.

Anonymous said...

Waiting outside of ScotiaBank this morning for the doors to open, somebody thought the guard said that the bank wouldnt be open until 9 am, then one person in the crowd said "a wonder if im want me give him a Zidane"

wonder what he meant....

Bashmentbasses said...

I've started picturing myself givin a 'ZiZou' to some ppl myself. I like it. Have you seen the game on-line?