January 02, 2006

Visions

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Let's all have a good one, OK?

My alarm is set for 6 a.m. When it goes off, I'll be getting up and getting ready for my first day of work... Well, I'm hoping I get up at 6!

To be honest, the chances of me oversleeping are slim. I'm sure some in the Welds clan (though perhaps not B) will ensure that I'm awake. On that note I need to thank them for putting me up until I find my own place. Before their intervention my 'Plan A' was getting cardboard to sleep on in front of Burger King, New Kingston.

Anyway, back to my sleeping. I keep getting visions of some major catastrophe occurring tomorrow. The main vision is the one of me oversleeping, and not even bothering to go to work because in my mind I'm already fired. Another vision I have is of me getting to work, but saying or doing something dumb and getting fired on the spot on my first day. Ouch.

It's all a part of the jitters. The jitters that literally cause my belly to ache as I type. The jitters that will cause my legs to feel really heavy in the morning. Oh I miss the joys of being at home and doing absolutely nothing all day. Those days are gone.

Pray for me as I crossover from major bum to business tycoon :-) See you on the payroll side!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch indeed:( I'd say tell Dr. Welds you have $5000 and let him fix the PC. He sounds like a miracle worker.

Anonymous said...

For the record, I set an alarm for 6am just in case, but heard you in the shower so I went back to sleep. :-D

bassChocolate said...

Thanks B.

The Seeker said...

hehehe and so another slave joins tyhe fold :D

Bashmentbasses said...

Just know that you are required by BASS LAW to sponsor soem sort of gathering/outing...no quickenings though. I like my head firmly attached.

I'm a patient man. You have three weeks to comply. Resistance is futile.