October 28, 2005

Well-Horned

That's my censored way of saying 'horny', as opposed to being reference to the Eastern Caribbean use of horn which means to be cheated on. But you already know that.

Men around the world are praising their lucky stars for hi5. Why? Because what better way of seeing breasts, bottoms and legs that you love, that could end up seeing in person down the road tomorrow? Well, that appears to be the general feeling, which I gather from the comments that I see on pictures of females in hi5.

At times I'm almost embarrassed. Imagine locking up a guy for 50 years in prison, then letting him out and having him welcomed by a half-dozen half naked girls. Well, that's how some of these guys behave in hi5, and I'm sure they've been seeing women all their lives. But you could never tell from the comments.

It's not the fact that the guys admire good features that amazes me. It's that they get excited (in more ways than one, or so it would seem) the second a little skin is shown, or some large body parts are obvious, or a girl contorts herself in a particular position. But at the same time I can't help but think, the girls knew what they were doing when they posted these revealing pictures. Is it just a ploy to get some attention, increase self esteem maybe? Who knows?

What I do know is that I simply don't see the craze half of the time. Maybe it's that I don't have the wandering eyes of other guys, but still... I look at some pics and wonder, what's the craze? Truth be told, most of the craze is horny guys stretching their legs... all their legs.

But a classic example is a particular profile I ran into. The female in question had a barrage of photos on her profile. But the contrast in interest (picture by picture) of others was just hilarious. Here's the breakdown:

  • Full length pic, tight shorts, double-Ds popping out of blouse- 15 comments
  • Pic of her bent over in pair of jeans pants, rear facing camera, not close-up- 6 comments
  • Pic with friends, all in bikinis, cleavage galore- 5 comments
  • Close-up pic, with somewhat revealing top- 4 comments
  • Semi-length pic, body well covered, sunshades on- 1 comment
  • Pic of her dog- 1 comment
  • Full-length pic, body well covered- 0 comments
  • Close-up pic of her, sunshades off- 0 comments

That's just too funny to me. In the end even her dog got a comment over her!

Anyway, you should see some of the comments (on her pic and on pics of others), the kinda stuff I would never dream of saying to my own woman much less to some stranger. Call me naive, but I find this kind of desperate dog-panting-like behaviour sad. But it makes for good entertainment!!!

5 comments:

Sweet Simone said...

u find it funny reading their comments that they left. Try being up in Com. Sci. and one guy sees a pic like this. A herd is called over and they ogle the girl from top to bottom for over 10 minutes making their comments and pointing. U would swear that the screen would become interactive after a while the way these guys go on. Now that, while being extremely sad, is highly entertaining!

laroper18 said...

Just proves what guys themselves have told me: Men are shallow!

Note: There are exceptions to every rule.

The Seeker said...

LOL!!!!!
First Of Adrian, U are married, to an Extent you are trained to react as little as possible to such "stimuli".
However I believe Most, if not all males, are capable of this behaviour, I think what dictates it is, Social circle and Maturity.

Bashmentbasses said...

I noticed it as well on Hi5 and have male friends who joined because the temptation was just too great. They add 'hot' girls to their network and spend a great deal of time trying to get more in.

This is the high tech form of what we used to do just out of high school when we cruised all the sessions and beach parties. We looked for the sake of looking. We never did anything.

I soon left that thing behind because I couldn't understand the point of looking and not actually approaching anyone. I'm a man of action. So-so lookin ain't all that wonderful. It's like intentionally teasing yourself and frustrating yourself in the process.

Those girls know exactly what they are doing. Nuff said!

Jim Screechy said...

The point of hi5.com for women is a marketing strategy-marketing themselves to would be grovellers who might see them at parties, come over to them and promise the orld. I've seen it happen. this one chick I sused to talk to now has this guy she met on hi5.com paying her bills, and now offering her to buy a car. All in the name of some coochie...can you believe it?

The point of hi.com as bashment said is absloutely a socilizing campaign, hopefully after being acepeted by some hot chick, we'll hope to get a msg from her some day. We realize though after a while taht hse's not sop much into getting to now us but she just anted ANOTHER good looking perso on their list.