In the following respect, I feel like an unusual man.
If you ask your male friends which part of the female body they notice first, many will tell you about the breasts, or the rear, or the thighs. But I will say the face. In fact, I'll go even further and say that if the face doesn't strike me, nothing else really matters. But more specifically, the face has to work well with the teeth in it.
I've had a hell of a time explaining to some why teeth are so important to me. But before I try, again, here are the basic requirements:
1. Girl must have full compliment of teeth (one missing in the back is tolerable);
2. Girl's teeth must not compete with complexion; and
3. Girl's teeth must compliment face.
I even find myself staring into mouths (regardless of how the teeth are) as I talk to people, like I'm a dentist or something, and I hate it. I wonder if anyone has ever noticed and thought I was checking out their lips? Great... now nobody will talk to me again!!! OK... If you're reading this, your mouth is fine, OK???
Why the hell are teeth so important? I still can't explain it. But to me there are two types of attractive girls- the' pretty closed-mouths', and the 'pretty always'. The latter's much better.
The problem with the former is that, when they open their mouths, that beauty that once was there vanishes in a flash. And it's not necessarily that they have a bad smile or bad teeth, but somehow, the smile/teeth just doesn't work in tandem with the face.
I wish I could site some examples... let me think... hmmm... can't right now. But you have to understand, I'm not saying that teeth have to be perfect sizes and perfectly aligned- in fact, that can be a problem in some mouths. Crooked teeth (not too crooked though) can be a great thing, a couple short teeth could look cute, less than perfect teeth can add up to the perfect face.
Am I alone? Am I the only one who sees the value of the teeth-face relationship? I hope not. But for me, the teeth make or break the face.
6 comments:
Pretty much man :S U are alone on this one, I agree the face may strike me first but Teeth?????
Aahh well to each his own....fetish
NO!!! It's not about a fetish, it's about attraction! It's not like I get turned on by teeth!
I have to admit that bad teeth on guys is a turn off for me too. I can't help it... it just is (this coming from someone who had crooked teeth herself once. what a double-standard), and it's one of the first things I'll notice too.
Hey, no worries. I have always said that a guy's smile is one of the first things I notice. So I get you on the teeth thing.
Butt and general body shape. Biggest is not always best. Parts must work with each other not compete for supremacy.
About teeth..... That's a 1st for me. I know ppl who may consider it in the grand scheme of things.....being face ppl. But you are the only one I know who has admitted to looking at that first. Unique you are.
Bad teeth and breath = no kissing. It just ain't gonna work out.
Smells affect me greatly. Bad ones mean bye bye. Good ones mean..... you know. ;)
The eyes are the windows to the soul, thats what i believe. U can tell a lot by the person's eyes. But don't worry basschocolate, one of my closest friends looks at teeth first and if those don't make it, u don't make it. Another looks at proportionality of the face, so u r not alone. There are others out there as weird as u r :D
Post a Comment