That's right, I don't. Pardon me for being rude, but I can give you 90% assurance that your coveted forward shall find my coveted trash can in a split second.
Are you trying to make me feel special, or stupid, sending me a "You're a very special friend" forward, which you sent to 200 other people? Are you trying to annoy me by sending me the same forwarded joke every 6 months? It was only funny the first time. Were you trying to clog my hotmail account by sending a forward with 1.5 megabytes of pictures when the account could only hold 2 megabytes? Thank God I got an upgrade!
I don't read forwards. I could be more idle than a newborn, I ain't reading a forward that's so long, it takes me two minutes just to scroll to the bottom- and the print is fine! Nor will I waste any time clicking a link that's gonna cause me to get so much junk mail I'll resort to suspending my account.
Are you trying to trick me, by sending me forwards with no content? Didn't you check it before you sent it? I can't stand when you send me the "Send this to 20 friends and an alien lizard will pop up on the screen" forwards! Or the "I better get this back to know that you love me" forwards. If you wanna know, just ask! No more "Add your name to the list so the little girl will get treatment for free at hospital" forwards, or the "Yahoo is overloaded- send this to 50 people or they will suspend your account" forwards. Don't be so gullible.
I don't read forwards. And you're not gonna make me change. You may think my world just won't be the same without them, but hey, they're a zillion forwards swirling around online, and I only get a few. I ain't dead yet. So when you're choosing people to send it to, just do us both a favour, and skip my name!
5 comments:
first time I've ever heard someone sound so upset about forwards. :-)
For a second I thought you meant you read backwards. :)
I do that with magazines, for some reason, and for a moment I hoped I had found a kindred spirit.
so it annoys you eeehhhh!!! Interesante!!! I don't mind them. The delete button works so I'm unpurturbed.
I do forward stuff. I tend to have a good memory about what I send so I'll state in it that "I've sent this before but it's still so damn funny." Most time I delete them. I've even posted some on blog that way don't have to forward again.
I used to be caught up in the phase...read everything people sends. Now...
It's the most annoying thing in the world and I think I've offended people by saying this.
Post a Comment