(Trumpet sounds) It's baaaaccck!!!
Just a lil' mix-up
*************************************
Apparently, new Minister of Security Derrick Smith is still getting use to his job. It is alleged that, on a recent trip to one of our local prisons, Smith started an address to the prisoners by saying "Nice to see so many of you here." Poor thing... I guess he was confused; it's real easy to confuse criminals with fellow politicians!
Illegal immigrant?
*************************************
A Jamaican woman was close to delivering a premature baby in Cayman. For whatever reason, she was encouraged by the doctors in Cayman to return home to have the child. While on her short flight to Jamaica, the baby popped out... Now here's my question- what nationality is the baby, Air Jamaican???
There goes the neighbouhood...
*************************************
Rappers these days aren't necessarily the most creative or the smartest. You don't even have to get to their lyrics- with dull names like Rich Boy, or silly names like Chopper Young City, you know you're always in for an unwanted treat. But this one takes the cake. There's a new rap duo called Playaz Circle... one of its members (and I kid you not, I promise) is called Tity Boi! Now why the hell would somebody in their right mind name himself TIty Boi??? What's next, Master Bater???
Eureka!!!
*************************************
Scientists are at it again! This time they have proven that a woman's body shape strongly influences her IQ. The claim is that ladies with big hips and thin waists are smarter than less curvy ladies, and also have smarter offspring. So, to all the ladies who are straight down the sides: you're stupid! But it's not your fault! And don't have children!
Learning new tricks?
*************************************
Celebrity bounty hunter Duane 'Dog' Chapman (a white man of course) has been taken to task by the American media for using the N- word to refer to his son's black girlfriend. He's since apologized, saying he thought he was close enough to the black community to use the word. He went on to say, "I now learned I'm not black at all..." Well there you go! It turns out dogs are colour-blind after all!
Look out for more!
5 comments:
LOL. Always good to see out bited sizes back!
Master Bater....lol....good one
Hehe. I love Master Bater.
So anyway, are you telling me that because I'm shaped like a carpenter's dream (so I've been told - no hips, no breast) I'm dumb???? Chuuups.
ROTFL! Good stuff.
Must be a bass!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment