May 29, 2006

Ramblings of an Angry Male

It was a wonderful experience. Or so it began. I really needed to get away from my work, and get some relief. So I did.

At first it was great. I could not have felt better after waiting for so long to do it. But then it took a turn for the worse. I was getting rid of it all, but some of it came back to me. It was uncomfortable, and very unpleasant. I always try to stand at a distance, to rid myself of the liquid load, and have it stay away from me. But no matter how hard I try, it never seems to work. I look down and witness liquid spraying off the side like water from a waterfall hitting the rocks at its base. I look down, and witness as my shoes and my pants stand as victims. It pains me to see.

It would've been pretty to look at, if it wasn't my own waste. It was at that point I concluded, it must've been a woman with a really perverted sense of humour who came up with the design of the common urinal. I no longer support her invention. Men, hear my cry, let's all go back to our roots- the wet toilet seat!

5 comments:

Rae said...

LOL!! ok then. poor you. At least it wasn't outside, which is where I thought u were at first... you can always use the regular ones u know, just remember this 'my aim is to keep this bathroom clean. your aim would help' - read that one in a bathroom the other day and found it hilarious.. now I'M rambling...

Anonymous said...

you are too funny

Sweet Simone said...

LOL!, hush BC, it's payback

laroper18 said...

Q: is it that y'all don't have reg. toilets? One always has a choice :-P

bassChocolate said...

Le, read the last sentence again... and weep.