I had fun with this one...
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
Tom Jones was knighted by the Queen of England for his contribution to the music world. I heard this in a news report on TV the other day. The reporter went on to say that Jones has been in the business for 41 years, and his first hit song was "It's Not Unusual"... Wait... You mean Tom Jones had other hits???
Sidenote- can you imagine if there were a Carlton dance for every one???
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
As I headed to UWI on a bus the other day, I overheard a convo between a little girl, about 5 years old, and a woman I believe to be her mother. When we got to Papine, the little girl sparked the convo:
"Wha mek so much people a come affa di bus?"
"Because they've reached their destination," replied the mother.
"Gas station? Mi nuh si nuh gas station!" countered the girl.
As if she'd know what 'destination' meant.
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
I have the smartest friends... The other day I went to Mas Camp. The music was loud, the vibe was nice. One of the friends I went with felt like Seeking some drinks. So as he left with a Mummy to go to the bar, he asked me if I wanted anything. 'Ice', i replied, thinking that my request was clear. My friends returned, both with rum cream (or whatever the hell it is they were drinking) in their possession, and I was handed a full cup of party ice. Thanks guys.
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
The Notorious B.I.G. has produced his 4,723rd album since dwelling 6-feet under. The latest one is called 'Duets: The Final Chapter'. Finally!... Let me not get excited; the next album might be 'In Hell: Chapter 1'. Anyway, one of the singles from the 'duets' album, 'Nasty Girl', features Jagged Edge (quartet), Avery Storm, Nelly & Puff Diddly Doo... Is the message that these 7 guys don't make one? Well, that is evident just from the fact that they think they're all make up a duet. Biggie would be turning in his grave, if only there were space.
...I crack myself up!
2 comments:
LOL!! yea, these were good for sure.
You received exactly what you asked for :D
Post a Comment