December 06, 2005
Who Pressed The Brakes???
The past few weeks have been a little more hectic than normal for me, given I'm preparing to move house. Anytime I head to Kingston I lose net access for that whole period, thus preventing me from posting. On top of that, my mind is so much more occupied with specific things now, that I'm finding it a whole lot harder to think of things to post. On top of that, for some strange reason I'm getting really tired every night about 4 hours earlier than I normally would; by the time I get online, I feel too tired to post. For all these reasons my blog has slowed down in the last month. But the whole blogosphere has gone into a dormant state recently... What's your excuse?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
have some ideas about the tiredness.While your brain and watch might say it's 8pm, your body is reacting to the environmental change that happens at this time of year with a longer night and shorter day.Basically it thinks you should be preparing for bed so it starts shutting down.
It could also be that you're body's trying to catch up on some sleep it missed out on somewhere back down the road.
Exams
work, pan, church...not necessarily in that order.
I been posting. just... not... as... often. but they're there!
Mel, you could be right, maybe it is the time of year. It most definitely isn't a lack of sleep!
Le, that's what you're always doing!
Post a Comment