November 30, 2005

Bite Size 12

bassChocolate's not dead, he's alive...

¤¤¤
Perhaps too original???

Scientists in a US-based soda company have completed work on a new drink. The drink, which was set to hit the market just in time for Thanksgiving, is (brace yourself)... a turkey SODA... And yes, that means the soda tastes like turkey. The company says that if their new brand is successful, there will be other meat sodas, such as chicken or beef. Now, putting aside how repulsive a meat soda should taste, isn't a meat soda simply gravy???

¤¤¤
Get over yourself ...

Ever realize how eager you are to refer to someone as being 'young'? So you're 25, and you're told that a particular person is 23, and you think 'She young bwoy.' Isn't if funny how 2 years earlier you wouldn't have considered yourself as that 'young'? When does that game end? I wonder if 78 year-olds would say of a 75 year-old 'What a young fart!'

¤¤¤
Here's your sign...

For almost an entire day recently I was unable to add credit to my C&W phone due to maintenance work they were carrying out. Eventually I was able to add credit to my account, and when I dialed 121 I realized that they had changed the recording. So I checked my balance, and the recording said, "Your balance is zero dollars and zero cents. You're account balance is GETTING LOW." A whole day of shut-down, and that's the smartest they could get?

¤¤¤
Back to work!!!

Japanese researchers have made a breakthrough beyond our wildest dreams. In a study they've recently concluded, they discovered that despite how alike they sound to the human ear, monkies have different accents depending on where there live. To this I respond... HOW'S THAT AIDS CURE COMING ALONG???

¤¤¤
Stick to basics...

Among the funniest things I've heard recently is the words of an evangelist who was travelling on a JUTC bus which I was also on. He ended up referring to Corporal Waite, the police officer who was beaten by another officer and who now allegedly has a damaged spinal cord. At the top of his lungs, the preaching man says: "An' now dem lik di man, mash up 'im... (stutters)... Pinal Scaad!" I'm sure even God had a good laugh!

Keepin' the smiles coming.

4 comments:

The Seeker said...

For Real! the new C&W menu is ridiculous :S

Rae said...

LOL!! Thanks for those. a good laugh is always appreciated.

Sweet Simone said...

Correction BC, it is carbonated gravy!
Luv the nibbles as always :)

me said...

Thanks Adrian,
Your bites are always a pleasure ;)

And to add to your C&W tale... what is with the stupid texts that come in at all odd hours of the morning to tell you that you have 0 voice messages???!!!!!