July 27, 2005

Bite Size 7

The bags still ain't empty...

  • Still trying to get a grip of this idea, and I've thought about calling my lawyer to find out if I have a case... The National Water Commission claims that 'Water is Life". So in the event of the NWC cutting off our water supply, which they do ever so often, is it fair to consider it murder?

  • Ladies, lay off!!! I was watching a movie, "Only You", the other day. One of the ladies in the movie said, "Men should wear team jerseys. On the front they should write 'LIARS', on the back their name." Now I distinctly remember the fight in BB's Post, and most all the ladies that commented made the point that men have no major problems that we don't create ourselves... Dealing with women's eternal wrath and condemnation is not something we 'create', y'all just provide it willingly.

  • Ever notice how sometimes you're getting too much static out of your radio, and the second you hold onto the antenna the reception becomes mighty clear? So here's my question- haven't the radio makers realized that the antennae aren't made out of the best material? When are they gonna start making them out of skin?

  • In the U.S. (where else?) some genius came up with the idea of creating 'conversion camps'. These camps are designed for parents who want to 'convert' their gay children to... straight-hood! So if I have a gay son, I should send him to camp with a multitude of other gay boys, in an effort to get him straight??? That should work.

  • How does my theory stand with you? You know how sometimes you're on the road and a dog starts following you and refuses to leave you alone? Well it's probably because it likes you- this leads me to my theory. You know you're HOTT when even animals want a piece of you! They're willing to jump the species line to be with you. So next time the dog follows you, don't be annoyed, be flattered!
Crumbs still a far way away. Bite on.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Di wole a di service dem fi get sued. But you'd lose - unless the jury was all american.

we deal out the wrath based on the crime. It's still your fault.

yeah, noticed that - but out of skin. Sounds like a Nazi experiment(which they actually tried) gone wrong.

They need to do things the J'can way. Beat the shit out of them or send the boy to school and tell all his school peers so they can beat the shit out of him. (remember that one - what was dad thinking?)

Not into beastiality - meant as a compliment to me or not. I prefer to think he smelt my lunch on me.

Bashmentbasses said...

What were you doing? rubbing it over your skin why he smelt it on you thinkbass? or should I ask WHO was for lunch.

I'm not sure I want to contemplate cross species 'puppy love'!

Gay camp or violence aversion therapy are both wrong ideas. I'm still however, looking for a consistent humane permanent idea.

Anonymous said...

Go ahead, ask who.

Bashmentbasses said...

Think... WHO was for lunch?