No, all men are NOT the same. Yes, I AM different, unique, original, yet traditional. I won't cat call at you when I see you walking, or follow you with my eyes until another woman grabs me... or should I say, grabs my attention. I won't feel the need to call you 'baby', or 'sexy', or 'stiff breast', or 'sketel'.
No, I won't approach you, asking for your number first. I won't try to convince you that I'm the man you've been missing all this time, or that my 8 inch will fit you perfectly. Nor will I follow you 'til you get home so I know where to find you next. I won't sit and stare at your rear... not most of the time anyway. You can be sure that I won't be that guy that will try to get your attention, and then call you a lesbian when you refuse to respond. No that's not me.
I'm the man that will tell you 'hello' as politely at possible, and wait on you to show even a little interest before I think about annoying you any further. True, I am interested in your body; it's out of that body that those intriguing words I listen to emanate. I'm that guy that will stare into you eyes, not because I'm trying to make you uncomfortable, but because that's what one is supposed to do when someone is talking to him.
I won't lay a hand on you. I won't tell the world bad things about you after we fight, or tell others your secrets. Don't expect me to ask you to change who you are to suit my taste. No, I can't fill the floor with rose petals for you everyday; but hey, when I get the chance, why not? I'm nowhere near perfect, but I'll still aim high.
You're right, you won't find me in every classroom, and every corner bar, and most supermarkets and restaurants. I'm not very easy to find, and that's simply because I'm not Mr. Average Joe. You might want to give me a try.
6 comments:
It figures that there is a guy like this...and then he's taken. Alanis Morrisette even spoke about this. Isn't it IRONIC??
this was nice to read
...and WHAT?! you're taken?! :)
That's the problem nowadays...the good ones are not available! Ah well...
We already knew you were the perfect gentleman. You're a bass afterall.
8 inches!...
I knew someone would notice the size.
There are a fair number of guys like Adrian out there. You just have to change your perspective/shades.
Agree with Hayden's comment.
And I knew if nobody else, Thinkbass would catch on to the size thing. Question is, fact or fiction? Guess you'll never know :D
Post a Comment