I have a number of things on my mind today, but I don't have a lot of time, so I decided to share one of the funniest/most embarrassing things that's happened to me lately, since it's the shortest story in mind right now...
So, a few weeks ago I was having a shower in my block's bathroom. It's the only big shower in the bathroom, has it's own door and all. Anyway, I go into the shower, latch the door, strip down, and the first thing I do is start to wash my hair. So of course my eyes are closed, as I vigourously dig into my scalp to remove any possible dandruff. This goes on for about 3 minutes. So I'm done, wonderful, and I open my eyes, only to find that I'm staring directly into the TV room! Needless to say, the TV room is NOT in the shower! So there I am, stark naked Adrian, washing my hair for ages with the shower door half open. And ANYONE that went into the TV room or the bathroom would've seen me. But God is good, and to my surprise, there was absolutely no one anywhere in sight (or maybe it was that they came, saw, and ran off to laugh!). So calmly I smiled, locked the door and pretended that it all didn't occur.
Moral of the story- latch your doors carefully... or, maybe it's that washing your hair is bad for you... you pick.
2 comments:
LOL!!!
Bwaahhh ha ha ha ha!!!
That's worse than my Enzyte experience... diving into the pool and swimming leave my trunks. Cold water... nuff said.
posts that make me laugh out loud deserve to be commented on. I linked you off Keiran's, Hayden's, LeAnne's, Mark's blog (u pick one) Unfortunately we have not had the chance to know each other... yet, but u seem like a cool guy. I should have known anyway, I hear you're a bass. Bashment!
Post a Comment