March 16, 2008

Underneath Her Clothes

As a child I use to wear all sorts of briefs. Most of them were what a young boy would consider 'cool'- maybe they would have superheroes on them, or perhaps they'd just be in bright colours that would appeal to the eyes of any child. Over time, I grew up, and the need for Batman on my crotch disappeared. Now, my underwear tends to be solid dark colours, which for me is a true indication of how I've grown up.

On quite a few occasions I've accompanied my girlfriend when she's gone underwear shopping. Every time we get to the underwear section my eyes begin to hurt. Panties are just so colourful! Pinks and oranges and yellows and greens... It's hard to avoid the urge to duck into the foetal position for fear that a swarm of bees will bear down on the area at any second.

It's beyond me why a adult female would wanna wear some of those bright items. Don't they feel like little clowns in that bright attire? And which man out there wants to be pulling yellow and pink polka dot panties off his woman? I know I wouldn't... I'd feel like a paedophile!

Is the whole thing an attempt to have women feel less serious and perhaps more youthful? Because if that's the case, I can ALMOST understand. But there must be other ways to achieve this objective than by wearing panties that would reflect any frequency of light.

Ladies, I hope the content of the women's section isn't an indication of what you all have on. And if so... at least you're not my woman!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D
Haha...less serious is one thing, like a six year old...not cute!!!
Maybe the options available imply the demand that exists...sadly

Unknown said...

Why u gotta go there, huh?

But I agree... I can't deal with the flowers, and the strawberries, and the pussycats :S....

But apparently the manufacturers think that's what we should be wearing, so who are we to say?

Rae said...

LOL!

If you think this post is gonna get me to talk about my panties... think again!

What lies beneath shall remain a mystery. MUHHHAAHHAAA!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hehe, this is funny. I do like dark colours but I admit to liking stripes too. And I er have some polka-dots too. Lawd why yu had to go there man? Chuups.

CityGirl