This post may not be very profound, but I felt like penning something that struck me this morning as I looked a satellite photo of earth...
We've created a lot, and there's much to marvel at- great pyramids, Great Walls, Great Lakes... OK, scratch that last one... 100-story high buildings, massive reservoirs, stadiums, bridges, and all manner of marvels. I pay that I live to see some of them up close, but most I'll only see in pictures.
Anyway, we've create much. And we've also managed to send our own into space to explore. And yet, when they go, this wonderful world with animals and people and roads and houses and mighty structures is reduced to a sphere of blue and green... Nothing we've made has been tall enough, or wide enough, or grand enough to outclass, upstage, or compete with that which we didn't make... that which God created.
He is good.
3 comments:
hmm, nice perspective :) How true
not yet anyway
So let it be!
Post a Comment