I love women. Every day I look around and I'm happy that I'm surrounded by so many wonderful women, women who love life and respect it, who care for the people and things around them, who look good on the inside even if not on the out. And so, I was inclined to dedicate a post to women... because y'all are so special...
This post goes out to my:
Selfless women- who wear really short shorts to parties so that the security dogs won't have a chance to destroy their jeans pants.
Considerate women- who insist of asking for directions so that the lonely guy on the street side can have someone to talk to.
Brave women- who wear the brightest assortments of nail polish despite the presence of bees.
Helpful women- who give men their bags to carry to help them build muscles.
Sympathetic women- who wear high heals they can't manage to show solidarity to people everywhere who are enduring pain and suffering.
Environmental women- who buy shoes 2 sizes too small to save a goat.
Artistic women - Who get their eyebrows shaved off so that they can draw them back on.
Empowered women- who go in public in tights to say, 'Hey you! See, I have cellulite too!'
Forgiving women- who will still talk to me after this :-)
2 comments:
LOL!! Hilarious!
And you started off so well...
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!
u're a brave man
Post a Comment