May 07, 2006

Circles

When will I learn?
I'm sick and tired of doing the same crap all over again
Doing the same crap all over again
The same crap all over again
All over again...
There I go again

When will I learn? What will it take
For me to sotp makign thes silli mistaks
Proloooonging my (insecurities)
Depending on those who've failed me before
Failing to bridge the _______ gaps I've long discovered

I don't want to continue to hurt myself
Each time, stripping away at what little hope I have left
In my ability to take CONTROL over my life
I don't want my attitude to hurt my future
Or to hurt others in whatever way

I can't live my life like this
Doing the same crap all over again
I'm sick and tired of doing the same crap all over again
When will I learn?

4 comments:

Rae said...

I love the creativity you used in this post, very nice, and then the message is one I identify with, so that's double thumbs up.

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done AMB. I too can identify in some respects with the concept. The first step is recognizing there's a problem. :-)

Sweet Simone said...

i love the imagery used here bC, it brings the poem to life and i can defnitely relate

Miss Mel said...

A soul mate indeed. Your poem just brought back vividly to mind all the times I've said the same things