- Is it just me? I know we've always said that the black person always dies in the movies. I don't think there's much doubt there. Only people like LL Cool J (Deep Blue Sea & Mindhunters) and Brandy (I Still Know...) have managed to survive the wrath of movie writers and directors. But it goes beyond movies. Have you ever noticed that in TV Shows with predominantly white casts, the black person(s) always appears near the end or last in the opening credits? When will the black man ever come first!!!
- Jude Law (Sky Captain..., Cold Mountain) and his fiance are no more, due to the revelation that Law was cheating with his children's nanny. A report I watched on TV the other night said, "The fallout between Jude Law and his wife could affect nannies across America." And I'm thinking, "Are you serious?" It's suddenly clear to me why these people voted Bush back in (don't bother calling me, CIA): dem fool!
- I got my hands on a bottle of shampoo at home the other morning as I was having a bath. For some reason I decided to read the back, and at the top it said, 'For Professional Use Only'. And oh boy, was I glad I read it first! Cuz I wouldn't have wanted to go scrub my head in a forward motion, instead of a backward motion, and then have my hair turn green!... I don't need to be a professional, I just want clean hair!!!
- According to a news report on ABC, America's weight problems extend beyond the human population. The report claims that up to half of America's dogs are overweight. Now, it's all well and good if you wanna stuff yourself with McDonald's food and be exposed to whatever major illnesses. But to do that to your dog? What's next? We're gonna have the dogs doing pilates and tae-bo to stay in shape?
- True story: My fifth form Geography teacher was Mr.Johnson. He had a habit of being late for class, and then idling through the time when he got to class. On one of his late days and before he made it to class, out of frustration a friend and classmate of mine got a piece of chalk and wrote on the board "JOHNO SUCKS". We all had a good laugh about it. A few minutes later Johno got to class, turned and saw what was written on the board, took up a piece of chalk and wrote below it "P*SSY". By the way, I got a 1 for Geo.
September 05, 2005
Bite Size 9
More food...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Black ppl are the first to be onvicted so please get it right and don't take that away from us.
In Jamaica it's the helper (same job description), same problem. Helpers still finding jobs.
Warning: Reading labels on products is detrimental to your sanity.
We should export our mongrels. Should ask the US embassy about pet visas.
First ones to get shot at by the U.S. National Guard too. My mistake.
don't forget Will Smith! He doesn't get killed.
my favourite bites were the nannies & overweight dogs. gotta love the american populous for their stupi.. ahm, humour, ya, that's it.
Ur teacher was kool, mind you I woudnt want him to teach any child of mine.
With regards to the problems reggarding Nannies I dont see much changeing. I recall seeing a show where male nannies (called Mannies, who look like x Marines) were in high demand. This incident is just one case, the reality is the demand for their services is high enough to withstand any such fluctuations the market might throw at it.
So that's how to get a 1 in Geo, I never whould have thunk it
Post a Comment